The UAE, and in particular Dubai, has been garnering a lot of media attention recently and for good reason. Dubai enjoys a central location between Europe, Africa and Asia, making it as a prime business destination for a variety of sectors. A five-hour flight from Dubai in any direction, will not bring one to any cosmopolitan city anywhere near as advanced as this city. Dubai’s highly regulated environment adheres to international best practices, while operating with zero personal and corporate tax rates, as well as 100% capital repatriation with no currency restrictions. This type of financial freedom is seldom found in such a highly developed business environment, therefore one can find numerous opportunities provided in the UAE and across a wide range of sectors. Dubai is a leading commercial center with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and outstanding business environment. Among the many reasons to make a base in Dubai and invest in the city are:
- A liberal economy that is fully integrated with the world economy.
- The city is central, located between Europe, Asia and Africa and attracts approximately five million investors and tourists on an annual basis.
- It is one of the safest cities in the world.
- More than 200 nationalities live in harmony and call Dubai their home.
- Dubai is well serviced by international and local financial institutions.
- There is an advanced educational system in place suited to the full spectrum of cultures and languages.
- Dubai enjoys a world class healthcare system.
THE TWO MAJOR ADVANTAGES FOR THE MAINLAND SETUP
- The Ability of carrying your trading activities all over the Mainland without any restrictions.
- Major choice for all investors who want to have their office premises anywhere in the Mainland
THE MAJOR ADVANTAGES OF THE FREE ZONE SETUP
- 100% Ownership.
- The ability of registering the company without a physical office.
- The eligibility of obtaining 3 years residency visas.
- The ability of opening a corporate bank account.
- The law cost of the Residency Visa “depends on the Free Zone Jurisdiction”
Please feel free to contact Setup Zone, and we will provide you the Best COST EFFECTIVE structure for your business in the UAE.